Here are simple tips that help keeping your account safer.
Dos and Don’ts of creating a strong password for your account:
• Do create novel password drastically different from the previous ones.
• Do change your password frequently.
• Do insert numerals in between the words of your password
• Do use an easy-to-remember phrase or sentence converted into a string of initials, numbers, and symbols.
• Do use Microsoft password checker to check your new password before using it.
• Don’t use the same or similar password for different accounts.
• Don’t reprocess the same password.
• Don’t use one word as a password
• Don’t use personal info like your name, address, phone number or name of a family member in your password.